Using the most technologically advanced equipment to add value to metal products that are delivered precisely as ordered every time, always on time.
– State-of-the-art slitting capabilities with thickness from 0.006” thru 0.187”. Triple driven heads, shimless tooling, gamma ray gauging, and strand extension technologies improve shape and tolerance, minimize burr, measures thickness, and ensure a tightly wound coil with no oscillation.
– Precision leveling with a thickness range of 0.016” thru 0.500”, and width capabilities from 12” to 96”. Precision levelers, rotary shears, auto skid injection stacking as well as the latest technology in packaging are among the features of this equipment. .
– Precision high speed multi-cut blanking lines with a thickness range of 0.015” thru 0.179” and width capabilities from 3” thru 72”. Exacting tolerances, high speeds and automated changeovers are features of this equipment.
– We offer profile plate burning to customer specifications within exacting tolerances using state of the art oxy-fuel, plasma and precision plasma technologies, supported with DXF & DWG File capabilities, CAD systems and advanced shape cutting systems and cleaning and kitting of parts.
a. Stainless and Aluminum Plate Processing - Precise dimensional tolerances and superior finishes.
b. Second Stage Manufacturing – Services such as furnace treatments, grinding, forming, drilling, and machining are available.
c. Custom Plate Shearing – Carbon, stainless, and aluminum plate shearing up to 0.500” to exacting dimensions.
d. Custom Plate Leveling – Level and cut-to-length plate in carbon, stainless or aluminum with exceptional flatness. Capacities up to 0.500” thick and 96” wide.
Products Saw Cutting
– – First process custom cut to size services that feature CNC cutting equipment and advanced sawing technologies.
Structural Beam Splitting – slitting of beams into tees shapes and straightening.
Roll forming – of decking, panels and shapes.
Shot blasting of structural beams and shapes.
Hot dipped galvanizing of various shapes and weldments.